Reputation management, investor sentiment and fair market value are inextricably linked in a fast-moving, complex and often crowded communications environment.
Effective and timely engagement and communication with investors, market analysts and commentators, regulators, government and activists, are fundamental to creating, protecting and enhancing shareholder value.
Known for doing the difficult things well – SenateSHJ has planned and implemented campaigns for some of the most significant on and off market transactions in New Zealand’s recent corporate history.
We bring a sound knowledge and understanding of risk management, capital markets, legislative environment, machinery of government and journalism.
We are experienced project managers and communications strategists, with a proven ability to work alongside financial and legal advisers on fast moving, complex assignments.
Our expertise is in supporting Boards, management and in-house communications advisers to prepare for and manage continuous disclosure obligations, IPOs, mergers, acquisitions, defences and divestments, shareholder engagement campaigns and material reputation events.
Our track record is reflected in the wide range of successful programmes we have undertaken for our clients (listed and private), including receipt of repeat referrals from other professional advisory firms.
For large enterprises through to small and medium-sized companies, SenateSHJ provides a broad suite of service offerings, including:
- Development and implementation of communication strategies for transactions, including corresponding employee engagement and change communications.
- Campaign project management, including content writing and collateral production (Offer documents, proxy solicitation, reports, presentations, websites, social channels, monitoring and reporting).
- Commissioned research on investor relations, corporate affairs, investor and Board issues.
- Digital and social media campaigns, including content management.
- Event management of major shareholder engagements.
- Crisis communications and risk management counsel.
- Executive presentation and media interview coaching.
|Hugo Shanahan||Neil Green|
|+ 64 275 111 561||+ 64 21 660 872|